Saturday, July 21, 2012

Quick Post Before Bed

This was my breakfast this morning.  We have enjoyed a different tasty treat at the Blue Lemon each day this week.  Today mine was Malted Waffles.


Tonight we went to Michaelanglo's on Main for dinner.  I enjoyed the Spaghetti Primavera.  It was delicious.


When we got back to the hotel, some of us changed into pajamas and went downstairs to do a shoebox swap.  We had a great time making cards together.


Everyone knows you can't stamp without yummy treats.  Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory was the perfect place to pick up caramel apples and chocolate covered strawberries.  They were soooo yummy!


I'll try to post more in the morning before I go to the convention center, but I have to go to bed now before I start snoring on my keyboard.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment