Monday, July 16, 2012

Introducting Hayden Avery!!!

We have a wonderful new addition to our extended family.  Our great niece Hayden Avery was born on Wednesday afternoon.  Isn't she the most adorable baby?

I promised our niece Kelly that I would make birth announcements when she was born.  I didn't know it would be just before I left for Convention. Although exciting, it added a little more pressure to the last few days. 

I did create 28 of the simple, but beautiful birth announcements below in about 2 hours (including cutting, embossing, stamping, and assembling).


Stamps:  Introducing (retired), Baby Prints
Paper:  Lovely Lilac (retired - but was the color she wanted), Whisper White
Ink:  Lovely Lilac (retired)
Other:  Big Shot with Chevron Embossing Folder & Labels Collection Framelets, Computer with My Digital Studio, Organdy Ribbon, Dimensionals

My Digital Studio made this project quick and easy.  I was able to type the inside information in the same color as my paper (even though the color is retired) and manipulate the photo to make it black and white to better match the paper.  Whenever I need to create something quickly and with custom print, I always turn to MDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment