Saturday, July 21, 2012

Our Last Dinner Together :(

Here is my group of fun roommates! We went to the Bay Leaf Bar & Grub again.  I enjoyed the chicken skewers so much last time, I had it again.

We ordered three different desserts to share - Waffles & Ice Cream, Fried Twinkie, and Nanner Puddin.  They were delicious!
While waiting for the elevator, Denise decided to look in the drawers of the little table across from the elevator.  She said we should put a card in the drawer and check it next year to see if it was still there.  I had one of my swaps left, so we put it in there.
Here is the bracelet I posted at the beginning of the trip.  I had given the girls each one with just a heart charm.  Each time we did something special together, I gave them another bead to add to the bracelet.  The one in the center will be left on top of each suitcase when I leave the room at 4:00am to catch my cab to the airport.  The girls were delighted each time I held out my hand with another bead for them.  It was a really cool gift.
I have to cut this post short because I have to get up at 3:00am for my 6:00 flight.  I will post more after I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment