Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Convention - Here I Come!

I've arrived at the airport in Grand Rapids and am waiting to board my first flight.  I will have 5 hours between flights in Chicago.  Unfortunately, I can't keep posting during that layover because all of the work I've been doing in the last couple of weeks was preparing for Convention (top secret projects and gifts that can't be shared until after they've been given).  Keep checking back over the next few days to share all the excitement!


In the meantime, here is a photo of a card my friend Susan received as a swap recently.  I don't know who created it, but I will be sharing the technique with my customers after returning from Convention.  The creator used Ex Libris (mine arrived last night along with my preorder from the upcoming Holiday mini so I didn't even get to play with any of it yet) & Perfectly Penned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment