Sunday, July 8, 2012

I'm Inspired Today!!!

I've been so busy preparing for Convention (all top secret projects I can't post until after Convention), that I haven't posted much lately.  I haven't had time to stamp for the fun of it.  Today, I was inspired by cards I saw on a couple of blogs - Aly Shilling & Kim Score each posted really cool cards in the last few days.  I decided it was time to stamp for fun and share with my followers.

Here are photos of Kim's card.  I modified Kim's instructions slightly to fit in one of our Stampin' Up! envelopes.


I also loved Aly's beautifully simple card below.


So, here is what I came up with.  I love the simple flirty look with the fun fancy fold design of the card!

closed

open

Stamps:  Summer Silhouettes, Sassy Salutations
Paper:    Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple
Ink:        Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple
Other:    Big Shot with Cevron, Fancy Fan, & Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folders, Score Tool, Basic Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment