Thursday, July 19, 2012

Amazing Evening!

This evening, after my post earlier, we headed out for optional classes. I had registered for a My Digital Studio class and was so pleased that I had picked that class.  Not only did I learn a lot about the new My Digital Studio 2 program, I was able to download a 30 day trial of a beta version to see all of the features I will enjoy when the new program is launched soon!  I also received a disc with lots of new content (images and such) and a printed book to share with my downline and customers.

When we got back to the hotel, we decided to go for dessert.  We pick a hole in the wall bar - The Bay Leaf Bar & Grub - where the staff all had tattoos and so did most of the customers.  We looked at the menu and changed our minds.  The variety of food available at this bar was incredible.  The three of us decided to order a couple of entrees to share instead.

Melanie ordered the fried macaroni & cheese - yummy!


I opted for the chicken skews with jasmine rice and stir fry vegetables - delicious!


We decided against dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment