Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Artisan Finalist Swap

I was so nervous trying to come up with a great design for my Artisan Finalist Swap.  It is very un-nerving to make something that is worthy of the ladies who designed the top 20 of almost 200 entries for this prestigious contest. 

Here is what I finally came up with:
The front features fancy fan & perfect polka dots embossing folders, labels collection framelits dies, finishing touches edgelits die, elegant butterfly punch, ruffled ribbon, printed brads, Papillon Potpourri, and Sweet Essentials.
The next photo shows the bookmark which uses one of the apothecary accents framelits (I folded the cardstock and cut only part of the framelit).
Of course I could never leave the inside blank on an Artisan Finalist Swap so I used the ruffled ribbon, finishing touches edgelit, fancy fan embossing folder, elegant butterfly punch, Papillon Potpourri, and Field Flowers.

1 comment:

  1. Amy your swap is beautifully stunning. I would love to case This one. Thanks for sharing your awesome creativity.
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete