Thursday, August 16, 2012

2012 Artisan Finalist Blog Hop - Day 8

Since we are making a circle, you may have arrived here from Sandie Conner's blog.  If you did, you saw her amazing project.  If not, you will see it as you complete the circle.

Today, I'm sharing another one of my scrapbook pages - it is 8 1/2" x 11".  If I had designed the page sooner, I would have been able to do most of it in My Digital Studio and had it professionally printed.  However, being the last minute person that I am, I was finishing this page the night before I sent it to Stampin' Up!.   I do love the way that I was able to use MDS for journaling on all of my scrapbook pages.


That's my project for today, now hop on over to see Mercedes Weber's patriotic project at Paper Creations by Mercedes.  If you get lost along the way or if some of the links get broken, you can refer to this list for a direct link to each blog.  Have fun and happy hopping and be sure to check back for the next two days for more great projects!

        9.  Mindy Bingamon

3 comments:

  1. I really like this page! The colors are great, especially with the black and white pictures. And the layout is very eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my favorite page that you made. I love the clean, graphic feel combined with the bright, cheerful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That puppy is so darn cute. I love this page

    ReplyDelete