Wednesday, August 15, 2012

2012 Artisan Finalist Blog Hop - Day 7

Since we are making a circle, you may have arrived here from Sandie Conner's blog.  If you did, you saw her great project.  If not, you will see it as you complete the circle.

Today I'm sharing my last card - another simple one.  This was my favorite card from my entry (and the first thing I created for my entry) - I love the strips of designer paper.  Each strip of designer paper is 5/8" by 5".  I  plan to make this one of my go-to layouts because this card could be made with any designer paper and small stamp set and look just as nice as this one does!


I added a simple red flower button to the stamped image to pull the red from the designer paper.  I love the simplicity of this card so much!!!

Stamps:  Bright Blossoms
Paper:    Island Indigo, Whisper White, Summer Smootches Designer Paper
Ink:        Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo
Other:    Big Shot with Apothecary Accents Framelits, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding, Brights Designer Buttons, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

That's my project for today, now hop on over to see Mercedes Weber's cute project at Paper Creations by Mercedes.  If you get lost along the way or if some of the links get broken, you can refer to this list for a direct link to each blog.  Have fun and happy hopping and be sure to check back for the next five days for more fun projects!

        9.  Mindy Bingamon

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful bright & cheery card. Love the flower button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one - shows off all the gorgeous papers!!

    ReplyDelete