Monday, August 13, 2012

2012 Artisan Finalist Blog Hop - Day 5

I can't believe we're already half way through our projects. I am feeling so inspired by the work of the other talented ladies in this group. I can't wait to see the rest of their projects!

Since we are making a circle, you may have arrived here from Sandie Conner's blog. If you did, you saw her incredible project. If not, you will see it as you complete the circle.

Today's project is a simple, but wonderful, card.


I used strips of designer paper on this card - you will notice that I tend to used small amounts of designer paper to add interest and detail to many of my cards and projects.  You don't have to use a lot of designer paper to make a big statement - in fact, I used way less than one pack of designer paper to make all of the projects in my submission.  The strips on this card are 5/8" x 5 1/2". 


In the close-up, you can see that I added brads to make the flowers on this card pop.

Stamps:  Bright Blossoms
Paper:    Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Summer Smootches Designer Paper
Ink:        Markers:  Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Real Red
Other:    Big Shot with Apothecary Accents Framelits, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine, 1/8" Mini Brads, 3/8" Designer Printed Brads, Dimensionals

That's my project for today, now hop on over to see Mercedes Weber's cute project at Paper Creations by Mercedes.  If you get lost along the way or if some of the links get broken, you can refer to this list for a direct link to each blog.  Have fun and happy hopping and be sure to check back for the next five days for more fun projects!

        9.  Mindy Bingamon

1 comment: