Tuesday, August 14, 2012

2012 Artisan Finalist Blog Hop - Day 6

Since we are making a circle, you may have arrived here from Sandie Conner's blog.  If you did, you saw her amazing project.  If not, you will see it as you complete the circle.

Today, I'm sharing another one of my scrapbook pages.  I used my favorite picture of Lily as my focal point - it's 8" x 10" showing that you can use a large photo on a page.  I love how it makes her head look huge and her body look tiny because she was charging the camera.  I think it would make a great card front too.  I may have to make one and post it after the blog hop is complete.

I found a great quote online to use as my journaling for this page.  It is amazing how much you can find online by just typing what you are looking for into google search!


Paper:  12"x12":  Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Summer Smootches Designer Paper
Other:  1 1/4", 1 3/8", & 1 3/4" Circle Punches, Big Shot with Apothecary Accents Framelits, Computer with My Digital Studio & Printer, Lucky Limeade 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon, 3/16" Brights Brads, Dimensionals

That's my project for today, now hop on over to see Mercedes Weber's cool project at Paper Creations by Mercedes.  If you get lost along the way or if some of the links get broken, you can refer to this list for a direct link to each blog.  Have fun and happy hopping and be sure to check back for the next four days for more terrific projects!

        9.  Mindy Bingamon

3 comments:

  1. What a fun picture of your dog! It is so eye-catching, and deserves to be the biggest element on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is 2 cute! Great job Amy!

    ReplyDelete