Sunday, August 12, 2012

2012 Artisan Finalist Blog Hop - Day 4

Welcome back to our blog hop!  Since we are making a circle, you may have arrived here from Sandie Conner's blog - wasn't her project beautiful!!!

Today I'm sharing one of my scrapbook pages.  We were required to create three pages and they couldn't include image of us.  I chose to use some of my favorite pictures of Lily - our wonderfully photogenic puppy.

This is a simple 8" x 8" scrapbook page.


I found a great quote about dogs wagging their tails with their hearts which was perfect with the photo of Lily's bottom.  I used MDS to type and print the words, then stamped my flower image over the words.


Stamps:  Bright Blossoms
Paper:    Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Summer Smootches Designer Paper
Ink:        Tangerine Tango, Lucky Limeade
Other:     Computer with My Digital Studio and Printer, Big Shot with Apothecary Accents Framelits, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stiched Grosgrain

That's my project for today, now hop on over to see Mercedes Weber's great project at Paper Creations by Mercedes.  If you get lost along the way or if some of the links get broken, you can refer to this list for a direct link to each blog.  Have fun and happy hopping and be sure to check back for the next six days for more terrific projects!


        9.  Mindy Bingamon

1 comment: