Sunday, July 10, 2011

Quick Birthday Card

I posted a card recently that was inspired by a gift bag. I'm amazed at the places I find inspiration. We have a 13th birthday party for our niece Rachel this afternoon. I had purchased this adorable bag from Thirty One for her. Well, when I sat down to make her card this morning, I remembered the long-retired stamp set Seeing Spots. It was perfect for a card to go with this bag.

Here is a closer view of the card. I stamped the circle designs in the colors on the bag, tied on some retired wide Chocolate Chip ribbon, and punched a greeting. I think it looks very nice together!
This just goes to show you, inspiration can come from anywhere. Keep your eyes open watching for colors, designs, patterns, etc. that inspire you!

No comments:

Post a Comment