Saturday, July 16, 2011

Last Day of Convention

Today was the last day of Convention. Although I'm sad to see this exciting week end, I'm really tired and looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tomorrow night.

I went to Memento Mall with my friend Susan today and had to take advantage of the umbrella display. I snapped a few pictures of Susan - this was my favorite.

When we were leaving the building at the end of the day, I had to have someone take a picture from the other side of the door.

We went to Biaggi's for dinner tonight. My friend Diana ordered the Caprese which looked scrumptious.

I had the Farefale Alfredo - it was delicious.

After dinner, we decided to walk for a while at the outdoor mall. I was so amused by the fountains where children were running around and screaming in delight.
So here are my the rest of my favorite swaps before the WOW swap last night. I will be posting those once I return home.



No comments:

Post a Comment