Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dresses, Dresses, Dresses

I haven't been posting lately because I've been busy preparing for Convention. Between swaps, convention gifts, and packing (on top of daily life and my normal Stampin' Up! events), I haven't had much down time to stamp for pleasure.

I decided it would be simplest to pack simple dresses, black & white shoes, and black & white sweaters. However, I didn't have that many dresses so I found a pattern I loved and have been sewing ALOT! Here is a picture of one I made yesterday. Notice the Stampin' Up! fabric at the bottom!!!

I've made 12 of these dresses in the last 2 1/2 weeks. I just kept finding cute fabrics that I couldn't resist! Now I have to decide which ones to pack.

I leave for Convention the day after tomorrow. As in the past, I am taking a laptop with me and plan to post photos and details of my trip each evening. Please check back to see my adventures at Stampin' Up! Convention.

1 comment:

  1. Cute dress Amy. I think you should just take them all and wear one each day.
    I am already half way to the convention. I will arrive tomorrow afternoon. I'm so excited, this is my 2nd convention. Hope you have a blast!

    ReplyDelete