Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Stampin' Up! Convention

My husband and I are planning on a Bahamas cruise with my parents for spring break next year, so I had decided not to attend Convention this year in an effort to save money.

Well, they extended the registration deadline and I just couldn't resist any longer. With Rich's encouragement, I registered, bought my plane ticket, and made room arrangements over the last couple of days. I'm so excited to be planning and preparing for this trip again - it's a busy week filled with stamping, food, and friends!

I will be leaving on July 12th for Salt Lake City. Be sure to check back that week for pictures and news from Convention.

As for current blog posts, I have two more days of meetings for school. I hope to have plenty of time at the campgrounds this weekend to play with my preorder items - stamps, in colors, and accessories. I will be posting projects as I complete them. Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment