Thursday, July 21, 2011

Extra Day On Trip

Saturday night, some of our group flew home on the "red eye" so there was some major packing going on. Here is the FULL elevator with three of the girls from our group and their luggage.


When I got as far as Chicago on Sunday, the airline was looking for three volunteers to take a bump. I wouldn't ordinarily do this, but the offer was so sweet I couldn't pass it up. They offered $400 in airline vouchers, a night at the Crowne Plaza, free shuttle from and to the airport, and dinner. Since I didn't have to be home for work on Monday, I decided to go for it.

Although I was without luggage (and everything but my computer and my camera were in the luggage), I am glad I did it. Here are photos of the room and dinner I enjoyed on the airline.





No comments:

Post a Comment