Friday, July 23, 2010

Tonight I'm starting with breaking news - Stampin' Up is offering the best hostess incentive I've ever seen for the next few weeks. They will be giving us all the details tomorrow. I will be calling everyone I know next week so plan on hearing from me and start thinking about the date for your workshop.

Check out this adorable Build-a-Bear card complete with miniature crayons - my favorite swap of the day! I think this will end up being my birthday gift for my students this year - much quicker and easier than the bags. The creator was Kimberly Johnson. It is amazing how many great ideas I get when I go to a Stampin' Up event!

Today was Nancy's husband Charlie's birthday. We helped him celebrate with dinner and dessert at Red Rock Brewery.

I had to take a photo of my dinner (of course) - bbq chicken pizza. I ended up eating the whole thing. After dinner, Liz and I had to share a root beer float - yum, yum!

Here is a picture of me by one of the pillars outside of the convention hall just before awards night. It was incredible - so many of my wonderful friends won awards tonight. I have set my goal to be one of those people honored for achieving the incentive trip, recruiting, and high sales next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment