Thursday, July 22, 2010

Check-In Day Adventures

Our day started at the home office for a tour. The Legacy Room was the highlight for me. Here is our entire group by the "rock" at the entrance.

When we went to the Awards Booth, Missy got the biggest award. Look at the bag in her hands, that's a Founder's Circle bag. That means she is one of the top 100 demonstrators in the US! You go girl!!!

We went back to Jason's Deli again. I decided to go light with the salad bar and cup of vegetarian vegetable soup. I still ended up stuffed.

We ended up changing for the flower power party in the parking garage. Here is a picture of the cute flowers I made for our flip flops.

And here is the group all flowered up!

We were lucky enough to run into Shelli and Sterling (both in costume) and got our picture taken with them.
And here is my favorite swap of the day. Missy participated in a fabric swap and she got this adorable alligator puppet. The talented Candice Anderson was the creative genius behind this little guy.

1 comment:

  1. Tell Missy I said Hi and that i found your blog!! love that Alligator. Thanks for the pictures!! Enjoy ~cvb

    ReplyDelete