Tuesday, July 20, 2010

In Salt Lake City

I know I haven't posted in several days. I took an intensive grad school class last week which kept me busy until late at night every night last week doing homework. I spent the weekend trying to catch things up at home and getting ready for this trip.

I am now in Salt Lake City and I will more than make up for the lack of post recently!!!

Linda and I went to Jason's Deli (this amazing restaurant that has a little bit of everything on the menu) for a late lunch after getting our luggage, renting a car, and checking into the hotel. This is the Plain Jane Baked Potato - look at the size of it!!! Here is the before picture.

Here is the after - can you believe I at the whole thing? I was starving because I hadn't had anything since breakfast at 8:00 Chicago time and this as 4:00 SLC time (9 hours later).

And here is the after of my belly!

Here is the healthy choice Linda made:

No comments:

Post a Comment