Friday, July 23, 2010

More Convention Excitement

Well, I'm finally getting around to giving the details about the photos from yesterday. This photo is from me walking across the stage for $20K in sales. It is so exciting to be recognized for my accomplishments.

At lunch we enjoyed a fondue from a beautiful chocolate fountain. Stampin' Up! really thinks about all the details that make an event special.

This was my plate of treats. Doesn't it look decadent!!!
We had one of the Stampin' Up! staff members take this group photo in front to the convention center. I think it is my favorite photo of the whole trip.

We had dinner at the Olive Garden with a large group of demonstrators. It was an incredible night of fun, conversation, and idea sharing.

And this dessert was to die for!!!



Here was my favorite swap of the day. This lovely card was created by Patty Bennett.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...it all looks wonderful Amy!!! Wishing I were there right now, but so glad to see everyone's smiling faces via your blog. I knew that I'd find pictures of the yummy food. Enjoy the rest of your trip!! Hugs to all the ladies, Renee

    ReplyDelete