Sunday, July 11, 2010

Back Home Again

I'm finally home (and at a good internet connection) from our two week camping trip. I've missed being able to post on a regular basis. I came home Wednesday to tutor and hold a stamp class featuring new products and stamp sets from the brand new Idea Book and Catalog. Here is a photo of the cards we made.


I've also been working on swaps and roommate gifts for Stampin' Up! Convention. I can't post a photo until after I've given the gifts away - I don't want to ruin the surprise for the recipients. I will post from Salt Lake City in just over a week. You will want to stop back to see how cool those gifts turned out!!!

Now I'm going to work on finding the top of my desk and putting all the stamping supplies away in my very, very messy stamp studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment