Thursday, January 26, 2012

Team Gathering

I enjoyed the Team Gathering so much last night!!! I shared the highlights of Leadership: some big changes and new products, my swaps, and all of the gifts from Stampin' Up! Then we stamped together - always the best part of any gathering. These are the projects we created - a Valentine card and treat pouch.


I plan to hold our Team Gathering on the second Tuesday of each month. However, I need to stick with Wednesday for the next two Gatherings. The upcoming Team Gathering dates are as follows:
Wednesday, 2/15 @ 6:00 (due to Valentine's Day)
Wednesday, 3/14 @ 6:00
Tuesday, 4/10 @ 6:00
Tuesday, 5/8 @ 6:00
Tuesday, 6/12 @ 6:00

Please mark these dates on your calendar if you are part of my team. If not, but you'd like to be, please let me know. I'd love to have you join our team and the fun we have at our Team Gatherings.

No comments:

Post a Comment