Friday, January 20, 2012

Stampin' Up! Loves To Give!!!

I'm always amazed at how much I bring home from a Stampin' Up! event. This pile is all of the things I've received so far and we still have all day today and Regionals tomorrow!
One highlight of Convention and/or Leadership is the bag. We always wonder what they will do and they topped themselves this time. This reversible fabric bag was made with a possible upcoming fabric. I'm hoping they make an announcement today.
Shelli even left a couple of gifts (an organizer made from the same fabric and a cute bag of handmade chocolates made by a home office employee) that coordinated perfectly with the bag on the make & take tables Wednesday. I will try to finish up the last two make & takes tonight so I can post a photo of all of the projects they designed for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment