Thursday, January 19, 2012

Our Evening on the Riverwalk

We walked down the Riverwalk tonight. We ate outside at the Cafe Ole right by the river. The entire area was lit with Christmas lights and was absolutely beautiful!

Nancy got the prettiest drink - a prickly pear margarita.
Renee and I shared fajitas for two - we couldn't finish it!
As we were finishing, a Mariachi band came up to our tables and entertained us.
When we started walking back to the resort, we found a huge crowd waiting for a riverboat parade. I couldn't believe it when we saw Spencer (a great Stampin' Up! presenter). We also saw Santa (without Mrs. Clause because she was wiped out from Leadership - who know Santa's wife was a Stampin' Up! demonstrator). I had to take a picture of the two of them together to email to Mrs. Clause.
It turns out that the parade and Santa are going to be part of an episode of Extreme Home Makeover.
We got to see Ty filming his message to the family,
the entire design crew,
and even got a close-up of Ty as we walked by. He was close enough I could have reached my hand out and touch him. I opted for a photo instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment