Saturday, January 21, 2012

Last Day of Leadership

Yesterday was the last day of Leadership, but we still have one more day with Regionals. I got back to the hotel to post photos for you, but the internet was down. I have to leave for Regionals in 3 minutes, so this is a quick post. I'll try to post more photos from yesterday and today when I get back to the hotel tonight.

Here is my favorite card from the day. I love the simplicity!!!
This is what the tables look like when we walk up - isn't it beautiful?
They started us out with a salad and warm rolls,
Then served a boneless chicken leg quarter with creamy macaroni and cheese with steamed green beans,
then finished it off with a wonderful fudge brownie with caramel sauce, whipped cream, and a strawberry - yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment