Friday, January 27, 2012

More Leadership Projects and Dinner at Mi Tierra

My friend Missy Shipman did an amazing job as she presented on the main stage. She showed several great projects (I hope to share more of them later), but I fell in love with this beautiful keepsake box. It is made with the Christmas Keepsake Box kit on the Clearance Rack by pulling out the Christmas papers and colors and adding blue to make it patriotic. I wouldn't have ever thought of it, but can't wait to reproduce it!


I love this swap card my friend Nancy got while she was swapping. Unfortunately, I only have a picture and no information to give credit to the designer. It uses Fresh Vintage stamp set, Everyday Enchantment Brads (items you can pick FREE with $50 purchases - only available until the end of March!), and the new blossom punch (from the Occasions Mini). It would be perfect in any color!

We went to Mi Tierra - a 24 hour Mexican bakery and restaurant - for dinner. We were greeted with true sensory overload. There was a huge display case filled with dozens of tasty treats.

There were pinatas and streamers hanging from every inch of the ceiling and

even a Mexican Elvis impersonator.

Linda joined the Mariachi band in serenading us while we ate our dinner.

I picked chicken tacos for dinner. There was so much food I couldn't finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment