Sunday, August 1, 2010

Last Day of Convention

I can't believe that I'm just getting around to posting photos from the last day of Convention (a whole week later). I've been very busy getting back into the swing of things at home along with camping for two weeks. I've driven home a few times to take care of business, but I'm trying to relax on one of our last camping trips of the summer too.

They had the coolest giant stamps on a stage that I stood in line for almost an hour to have my picture taken in front of them.

The strawberry shortcake at Little America was so good that we had to go back there to enjoy it again. This was the last night and we enjoyed salad, steak, potatoes, corn on the cob, and of course, dessert. I had the strawberry shortcake - it was as wonderful as I had remembered.

Liz ordered the chocolate cake but was disappointed that it was a mouse type cake. She ended up not eating it, but I had to take a photo anyway - it was simply beautiful.

I had gotten each of us a Pandora type bracelet and we added a bead for each significant event at Convention. I love how the bracelet tells the story of what we enjoyed at Convention. If you would like to see mine in person, let me know - I'd love to show it off at a workshop for you and your friends. Remember - we have an AMAZING hostess special this month.

This is my favorite card from the last day. I took the picture from one of the display boards. It used one of the sets from our convention bag. I will definitely be using it in a an upcoming class. I added up all the FREE catalog items I got from convention and couldn't believe the total - $141.92 (not including shipping and tax) - along with the cutest Convention bag. If you would like to attend special events like this with me, please ask me about the Stampin' Up! opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment