Sunday, August 29, 2010

Greenhouse Gala Craft Tote Recruiting Promotion

Look at the amazing tote you'll get for free when you sign up to be a Stampin' Up demonstrator in September! For those of you who know how much I love my Maine Blueberry tote from convention 2008, this one is the new and improved version! The Greenhouse Gala tote--matching the new DSP (which has to be my favorite DSP in the new catalog!) has been tweaked so that it is long enough to hold 12x12 paper and your Paper Cutter--huge improvement--and a padded, no-slip shoulder strap for hands-free carrying! The long side pocket on the back has also been expanded so it holds seven ink pads instead of five.

The ONLY way to get this tote is to be a demonstrator, or to sign up in September and get it for free! Call me today and I will meet with you and we'll go over how Stampin' Up can enrich your life with friends, fun, and extra income. I'm SO THANKFUL I decided to ask for more info and became a demonstrator almost six years ago !

No comments:

Post a Comment