Friday, August 13, 2010

Christmas Gift Card Holder

I spent a little while over the last couple of days designing and making 24 of this vintage style gift card holder. I am participating in a card swap with some great friends from Convention.

I used some of the stamps and designer paper that will be available in the new Holiday Mini starting September 1st.

The outside is a slider type pocket. You pull out this beautifully decorated insert to find the gift card inside.

This great gift card holder will be one of the great projects in my Christmas Gift Class on Saturday, November 6th. I'll post more details in the coming months.

Stamps: Tags til Christmas, Bright Christmas
Paper: Deck the Halls DSP, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Early Expresso
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Markers: Early Expresso, Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler
Other: Big Shot with Movers & Shapers Die and Holiday Windows Shapers, Decorative Label & Ornament Punches, Crop-a-dile, Very Vanilla 3/8” Taffeta, Basic Pearls, Silver Brads, Sticky Strip

To order any of these supplies, call me 269-686-2349 or order by clicking the order online link in the right column.

No comments:

Post a Comment