Thursday, August 6, 2009

More From Yesterday

Sandy snapped this picture right after I received my pin and stamp set for $20K in sales. Next year it will be for earning the incentive trip!
Here is a picture of Missy with her Founder's Circle bag. She was so excited that she cried a few times. She said she wished that Linda was here to share it with her.
Here is the gatuitous food photo of the day - my baked potato at Jason's Deli. We accidently discovered this place trying to find our way out of town to get to Stampin' Up! Headquarters. We will definately be eating here again!
This is going to be another project at my Christmas Gift Class. The talented stamper who stamped and embossed on these big washers did a wonderful job. I can't wait to make these with my ladies.
I will try to post more photos this afternoon between Convention and Awards Night.



No comments:

Post a Comment