Saturday, February 21, 2009

New Blog

Today, I attended a demonstrator stamping event with Jackie Bolhuis. We created the most amazing projects, learned how to use our Big Shot correctly, saw a demonstration of the new Circle Scissors Plus, and got lots of business tips.

I met Jennifer Salgat who inspired me to give blogging a try - Thanks for the encouragement Jennifer!!!

I'm excited to embark on this new endeavor. Please bear with me as I learn new things like posting photos of projects, adding links, and much more. This is going to be a learning process for me, but I can't wait to begin.
I just had to share this photo of Shelli Gardner and me at Leadership in Orlando in early January. I was so excited to meet her in person - she's so inspirational! I've been saving this photo to be the first I posted when I finally started my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment