Thursday, February 26, 2009

Demonstrator Resources


My card today is totally cased (copy & and share everything). I made this card when I saw it on the back of my Stampin' Success magazine (Stampin' Success is the monthly magazine that Stampin' Up! sends to their demonstrators). I used Botanical Blooms and Congrats. Both are sets you can earn FREE with a $50 purchase from the Sale-a-bration catalog.

In addition to being beautiful, this card is a great example resources available to Stampin' Up! demonstrators. I could have changed the colors....or the stamp set ...but instead I copied it exactly :) Whether you create it or someone else did.....your customers will be happy to make it (especially when you're just getting started). Stampin' Up! provides countless resources for demonstrators to make preparing for workshops, classes, and clubs quick and easy. You don't have to reinvent the wheel.

Don't forget if you'd like to join my team....now is the best time. The Stampin' Up! Starter Kit is on sale for $169 and you get to choose any FREE stamp set you'd like in addition to the wonderful kit...and don't forget about my little joining gift. If you need more info, just let me know.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment