Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jackie Bolhuis' Stamp Camp

I had an amazing time yesterday at Jackie Bolhuis' Stamp Camp for Demonstrators. We made several projects in three different stations. It was interesting to be the student rather than the teacher. I found myself working as quickly as I could to complete projects before it was time to move on to the next station. I'll have to keep that feeling in mind as I design my own classes. Now time to share the projects!

This is a card portfolio we made using 1/2 Sunshine Garden Simply Scrappin' Kit, 8 envelopes, and 4 sheets whisper white cardstock:




These are some cards we made using the Big Shot along with various dies and Texturz plates:


This is a set of Sesame Street cards using the Big Shot and lots of punches:



This is a cute recipe book we made using the 5x5 Art Journal, Voila, and designer paper. It currently contains no recipes, but I will be adding section tabs and my own recipes.


I hope to use some of these projects at upcoming classes. Please watch my upcoming classes on the sidebar for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment