Sunday, October 28, 2012

15% off stamps starts in a few hours!!!!


October 29th is the one-day Sell-A-Stamp Spooktacular

Here are the details:
• Starting at 12:00 AM (MT) and ending at 11:50 PM (MT), almost every stamp we sell will be 15 percent off

This means all stamps in the current catalogs including 
o Background stamps 
o Personalized name stamps 
o Cookie press stamps 
o Single stamps

It DOES NOT include 
o Hostess sets 
o Bundled stamp sets 
o Digital stamp brush sets
There is no minimum purchase, and no limit to the number of stamps you can order.
We're having a demonstrator contest, and there are wonderful new top-secret accessories and stamps I can earn for free from the 2013 Spring Catalog. You want your demo to have the latest and greatest to show you, right?
So WE have the contest, but YOU get the deals!! AND the best of both worlds, because I'll be demoing all those lovely new toys for you and your friends on super cute new projects that you'll be able to get lots of good from.
My goal is to sell 40 individual stamps, backgrounds, cookie stamps or stamp sets on Monday.  I think I can do it but I need YOUR HELP! So prepare your wish list and your preferred method of communication.

*EMAIL me your order: amyrogers1@charter.net
*Call me with your order: 269-720-9225 (cell) or 269-686-2349 (home)
*Order online 24/7 on Oct. 29th: www.amyrogers.stampinup.net - Click here to go there now.
*Message me on Facebook with your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment