Friday, January 14, 2011

First Day of Leadership

I have to make this a quick post because I'm thoroughly exhausted - it's already 11:34 (past midnight at home)!!! It was a very busy, full, and exciting day today. We heard lots of great information, swapped with some amazing stampers, and learned about big changes that make being a demonstrator even more profitable and rewarding. By 9:30 (10:30 at home), we were getting quite slap happy - the photo below is proof of that!
My favorite item in the Stampin' Up! displays was a set of towels embellished with some of our new fabric and pom pom trim - cute, cute, cute!!!
Look at the adorable purse Stampin' Up! gave us as our Leadership bag - I even bought the coordinating wallet at Momento Mall! I took the photo to show off the gorgeous pin that a very talented demonstrator made - it uses our Antique Brads.
I had the most delicious fajitas with my friend Joey for lunch at Solario, but was soooo hungry I forgot to take a photo. I did remember at dinner though. This is the first Stampin' Up! event I've attended where they provided dinner (usually it's lunch and we're on our own for dinner). We had the wonderful salad below,
a crusted baked chicken with wild rice, steamed asparagus, and roasted tomato, and
the most delicious cheesecake for dessert!
Here is my favorite swap of the day - it was created by a demonstrator named Allison Okamitsu. I love how she used the designer paper, seam binding, embossing folder, and stamp set to create a vintage feel on this card.
Well, that's all I can share for tonight. I'll try to share even more tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment