Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Finally - A Post

I was so busy with Christmas, spending time with Rich who was also on vacation, and preparing for upcoming swaps that I didn't really have time to post much over Christmas Break.

Now that I am back in school (and working hard on report cards every night), I feel like I have even less time. I'm working so hard because I leave next week to go to Leadership in Nashville so I have to try to complete testing and recording for report cards before I leave.

I did get a chance to stamp a little over break and this is one of the cards I created. I will be doing this cool pop-up card with my club ladies on Thursday.


Stay tuned at the end of next week for many posts from Leadership. I will try to post the best cards and projects that I see, the fun activities we enjoy, and as always the decadent food that I eat while on these type of trips.

5 comments:

  1. Hi!! O I love this! it's awesome...Cupcakes are my weakness :) ..I am now a follower from SC ..Happy New Year!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute card. Thanks for following me via SC, I am now following you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cupcake punch.. I have it but not used it yet.. I am now following you from SC. www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    I also have a Challenge blog with some SU friends www.fridaymashup.blogspot.com we are doing a sketch with twist this week.. Bring on the Bling.. Please come by and say Hi.

    Thanks again!
    Shirley Pumpkin #312

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Cupcake card, I haven't gotten it yet. Planning on it though. Maybe I'll meet you at leadership.Now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this pop up card that you made. Great idea. I am now following you from SC. Love you blog. TFS

    ReplyDelete