Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Codeword: C R E A T E

I have some exciting news for you all today! Stampin' Up is offering a contest for us demos to see if we can hit a certain number of bookings as a group. The grand prize drawing is for a $100 gift certificate--but the even cooler part is that if we participate and the group hits the goal--the demonstrators ALL WIN a free stamp set from the Spring Mini! That's so cool!

The only catch is--we have ONE DAY to hit this goal--Tuesday, October 12th.

You can also schedule any time now and March. We're having a HUGE HOLIDAY MINI BUNDLE BLOWOUT starting October 19th, in which selections of Holiday Mini merchandise that coordinate with each other will be offered together at a discount! This special runs through December 16th, so it's a great time to have a party and capitalize on everyone's need to get Christmas cards and gifts made and in the mail. We could also book your party for during SALE-A-BRATION (mid-January through March).

So I'll be doing my part! And because I have a teensy weensy phone phobia, I decided I'm going to do something to make you VERY GLAD I called you on October 12th! Here's the deal: if you mention the codeword in this post to me before I ask you about setting up your party, you will receive a free $10 or under stamp of your choice on the date of your show.

The codeword is: CREATE

So plan to book your show on October 12th, and either email me with the codeword if you're not going to be home that evening or if you can't get a hold of me, and make sure you mention it first when I call you. I will be pulling your phone numbers randomly and calling all evening long!

Don't forget--think CREATE, and have a date in mind for when I call you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment