Thursday, October 28, 2010

Christmas Card & Tag Class


I'm excited to share details about my upcoming Christmas Card & Tag Class which features the Tags til Christmas stamp set. It is especially exciting because the stamp set is included in Stampin' Up!'s current special as one of the amazing bundle deals. That means I can offer the class with lots of options. There are discounted prices for those who want to buy the tools to create more cards and tags at home.


I am offering this class in two different sessions.
Saturday, November 20th at 10:00 - my home
Sunday, November 21st at 1:00 - Shannon McVoy's home


The Best Deal includes the Tags til Christmas stamp set, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, and Early Expresso markers, and the Decorative Label Punch along with the cards and tags (over $75 value).

Please RSVP by 11/12/10 (to allow time for ordering and preparing supplies) and be sure to indicate the option below!

____ Cards (10) Only - $10
____ Tags (20) Only - $7
____ Cards & Tags - $16 (Better Deal)
____ Cards/Tags/Stamps/Markers - $38 (Great Deal)
____ Cards/Tags/Stamps/Markers/Punch - $47 (Best Deal)

Click here for a detailed flyer you can use to sign up for this amazing class!

Please note when you RSVP which date you would like to attend. You will be given address and directions when you RSVP. Please call 269-686-2349 or email amyrogers1@charter.net to RSVP.


2 comments:

  1. How cute are those tags! Thanks for stopping by on my blog! I followed over from the SC thread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the tags! I havent had the time this season to make any :( Still have a bit of time to maybe toss some out :D I'm following you :D

    ReplyDelete