Sunday, June 27, 2010

New Card Kit Available

I'm sorry I haven't posted in several days, but my life has been crazy - and we're going camping for two weeks (right before a condensed week long grad school class followed by a week in Salt Lake City for Stampin' Up! Convention). I must be crazy to think I can get everything done I have to in the next few weeks.

I'm working on a quilting project using the Big Shot - I hope to finish it in the next few days and post pictures!!!

I've also been busy binding the new catalogs! If you would like to purchase one of these special edition catalogs - with a metal binding, clear protective sheets on both covers, and a clear pocket in the bag to hold your mini catalogs, wish lists, product inventory sheets, etc. - call my cell 269-720-9225 or email me since I won't be at the house. For club members this catalog will cost $2.75 and for non-club members $12.75. Unless you would like to earn it FREE by hosting a workshop.

I did take time to post a new card kit for July. The program is changing slightly with a small increase in price, but much added value! Please click on the link in the sidebar for all the details.
Here is a picture of one of the card designs - this features one of my favorite brand new stamp sets from the new catalog - Friends Never Fade.


Don't you just love it - the coordinating designer paper is absolutely yummy! Let me know by July 15th if you would like to participate in the card kit program this month.

I'll try to post from the campgrounds this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment