Monday, June 14, 2010

I finally have time to stamp!!!

I'm so excited that school is out. I finally have time to play with the new preorder products I got almost two weeks ago.

I used a couple new products to create "packaging" for two very special staff members who retired. I purchased a simple three wick candle - hazelnut cafe (for Gloria) and a spare hostess set (for Sue) to create a gift perfect for each of them.

I used Teeny Tiny Wishes, Friends Never Fade and Scallop Rectangle Sizzix Clearlit (available in the new catalog starting beginning of July) with some organdy ribbon, linen thread, and Soft Suede ink. It took less than 5 minutes to decorate these simple gifts and make them personal. Here is a close-up of the tag:

Please contact me if you would like to see the new catalog or better yet book a party for July!

Now that school is out, I will be working in my studio more and hope to be posting on a more regular basis. Check back often!

No comments:

Post a Comment