Monday, April 5, 2010

Clearance Rack Items


I don't get many online orders so I sometimes forget to mention the Clearance Rack but I am sharing now!

So, what is the Clearance Rack? The Clearance Rack is on my website under the "Shop Now" button on the top right hand corner. In this section are items that have been retired from past catalogs and Stampin' Up! wants to get rid of them. They are only available while supplies last so don't wait to find some of your old favorites at LOW prices!
Just some examples of the LOW priced items!
- Designer Series Paper for $3.99!!!
- Simply Scrappin' Kits for $7.99!!!
- Ribbon Spools for $2.99!!!
and the list just goes on!!! Plus some of the past In-Color items, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss...do you remember those names?

Be sure to check out these ON-LINE ORDERING ONLY deals! Go to my website and check out the Clearance Rack before your favorites are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment