Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Holiday Mini Catalog

If you have not received one yet--you can click on the picture to the right to download it and view on your computer. There are so many NEW and EXCITING things.....the BEST THING is the new "MY DIGITAL STUDIO" software!!! I have not been so excited about something new in a long, long time....but hold on--you can't order yet--just demonstrators can order during September.

Beginning October 1st, everyone can order. And....hostesses with a $400 workshop in October and November can purchase My Digital Studio for half price!!! Call me now to book your workshop so you can get in on this amazing offer!!!

I ordered mine yesterday and will have it next week. Once I have it--you will be hearing a lot about it from me!!!! I also plan on offering some training sessions and "help days" for those of you interested in learning how to use the new digital software.

The BUILD-A-BEAR WORKSHOP products are absolutely adorable. I've been working with the coordinating stamps and dies to create great birthday gifts for each of my students. Watch for samples coming soon!

Another new product line is Simply Adorned Charms to make jewelry with. These are not available quite yet, so you will just have to wait to see them in person! These will make beautiful Christmas gifts for those special people on your list!


No comments:

Post a Comment