Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Digital Studio Available Thursday


The buzz is out and it’s HOT! Stampin’ Up’s My Digital Studio software is the hottest release on the block, and it’s not even available for customer purchase until Thursday (Oct1)! My Digital Studio is an easy-to-use, software-based design studio featuring thousands of Stampin’ Up!’s award-winning images, colors, and accessories.

Regular price $79.95. Only $74.95* (plus ship and tax), *special pricing only if pre-ordered by Wed, Sept 30!

Pre-order your copy from me, and get it first! No lines, no waiting! Pre-orders will be processed right away Oct 1.

NOTE: PRE-ORDER SPECIAL ONLY GOOD THRU WED. SEPTEMBER 30 through Amy Rogers only.

Email me at: amyrogers1@charter.net or call 269-686-2349 today to pre-order your copy at this special price.

No comments:

Post a Comment