Thursday, March 5, 2009

Club Tonight

I'm sorry I haven't put up a new post in a couple of days, but I've been busy setting up a blog for my classroom. I found setting this one up so interesting, fun, and rewarding that I decided to set one up to share what's going on in my classroom with my students' families. Feel free to visit if you like - http://westwardkindergarten.blogspot.com/ - and let me know what you think.

Tonight is club night and we are making a beautiful card (direct from Stampin' Success - the demonstrator magazine from Stampin' Up!) using a bleaching technique along with an adorable bird card (also directly from Stampin' Success). Stampin' Up! does an amazing job of supporting us demonstrators with amazing samples, business tips, techniques, and more through a variety of sources including a demonstrator only website. Contact me if you'd like to learn more.


This is the card made using the bleaching technique and Fifth Avenue Floral:

This is an easy card using Good Friend:



The next two cards are examples of bleaching techniques I received in swaps (another way we demonstrators get card samples to share with our customers) that I will set out tonight for my club members - I'm sorry I don't remember who the demonstrators were who created them:



No comments:

Post a Comment