Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cleaning My Messy Stamp Room

Hoping to share how wonderful my craft room looked after a day of cleaning, I took messy pictures Sunday morning. Unfortunately, it's taking much longer than I had anticipated. It's amazing how quickly I can mess it up and how long it takes to organize it again.


I cleaned out my stamp closet and a small area around it, but still have a long, long way to go before I'm ready to share before and after photos of the whole room. Here's what I accomplished yesterday (along with 3 loads of laundry, grocery shopping, dinner, and dishes).
Stamp closet before:

Stamp closet after - all stamp sets (even retired) alphabetized now - just waiting for extra CD organizer I ordered to arrive:

Area above stamp closet before:Area above stamp closet after (cards organized by occasion in matching boxes):

Ribbon cabinet before:

Ribbon cabinet after - my Dad and I built this a couple years ago with 1x6 boards, a marker board, and dowel rods - keeps sun and dust off ribbon:

Hope you've enjoyed seeing my shame.

I will continue working on it more over the next few days and I will post before and after photos of my work.

I'm meeting Jackie Bolhuis for lunch today to get some pointers on how to make my blog better. I'm so excited to sit down one on one with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment