Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Thank You Cards for Businesses

My friend Michelle Evans called me yesterday asking if I could help her design a customer thank you card to put in each of her orders for her new Grace Adele business.  Grace Adele is a new company in the Scentsy family brand that sells purses, jewelry, and other accessories.  She wondered if I had a stamp with purses and I found a long retired set "It's a Girl Thing".  I think it turned out cute for a quick, easy thank you.


Stamps:  It's a Girl Thing (retired)
Paper:    Whisper White, Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry
Ink:        Basic Black, Pacific Point, Markers:  Rich Razzleberry & Pacific Point
Other:    Big Shot with Adorning Accents Edgelits, Basic Rhinestones

If you would like help designing a personalized thank you for your business, please contact me at 269-686-2349.

1 comment: