Sunday, December 5, 2010

Simply Adorned Class


I'm so excited to share the seven beautiful inserts that we will be making for FREE (with the purchase of the Simply Adorned Bundle) at the Simply Adorned Class on Sunday, 12/12/10 at 1:00.

This class will be held at Rose Walker's home, and she is willing to open the door to anyone wants to come. Please contact me for her address and directions if you plan to attend.

The cost of the bundle (including shipping and tax) is $46.50 which includes the charm, chain, and Charming stamp set along with the FREE inserts.

If you would like to order an additional charm ($22.10) or charm & chain ($34.97) to give as gifts, you can make an additional FREE set of seven beautiful inserts for each additional charm purchased.

Please RSVP by Tuesday, 12/7/10 to insure arrival of your Simply Adorned Bundle and that I have enough supplies.

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea. I'm planning to do something similiar for Mothers Day.

    ReplyDelete