Friday, December 25, 2009

December Club Project


I meant to post this three weeks ago, but life got so busy finishing up at school for the holidays then trying to finish everything that had to be done at home before Christmas that I forgot. A gentle email reminder from one of my club members this morning prompted this post. This was one of the club projects from this month.
We used the Big Shot for almost every element in the project - the Scallop Square Die, Petals A Plenty Embossing Folder (only available through Jan 4th), Serif Essentials Alphabet, and of course the Big Shot. We also used Christmas Punch (a hostess set) and Boho Blossoms Punch which coordinate perfectly.
We always do two projects or cards at club - no cost for the projects - just the $25 order committment. If you are interested in joining one of my clubs, please contact me for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment