Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm Back!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I made it through parent-teacher conferences (meeting with 50 sets of parents in three days takes a lot out of you) and rested up over the weekend. I also started our Christmas cards (I hope to finish them this week and add family photos after they are taken on Sunday).


Our card uses Bride Specialty Paper (smudged with Soft Suede & Old Olive Classic Inks and Sponge Daubers), Dasher, and Christmas Greetings. I roughly designed the card and then completed the inside greeting using My Digital Studio. Rich actually likes this year's Christmas card because "it isn't so girly".

I was able to look at the new Occasions Mini and Sale-A-Bration Mini this weekend. Although I can't share yet, let me tell you they are both VERY exciting. One of the best parts of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is being able to view and purchase new products before they are available to the public. If you've ever considered becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, this is the time. We have a special starter kit that includes My Digital Sudio, stamps, cardstock, embellishments, business supplies, and more. Click on the My Digital Studio Starter Kit button near the bottom the sidebar for more information on this amazing opportunity.

You don't want to miss your opportunity to earn extra FREE stuff by hosting your own workshop or class. Please contact me to book your date for January, February, or March to take advantage of the extra Sale-A-Bration hostess benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment